Friday, March 16, 2018

COVER CONVERSATIONS #17 - Manga

NUMBER SEVENTEEN
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Drop by and give his cover a peek over on BOOK HAVEN.

The first Friday of every month will be a book from my own shelves. Week two will be an ARC I have seen on Netgalley or Edelweiss. Week three will be a Manga or Graphic Novel; and week four will be a Nonfiction title.

VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER




GOODREADS
It's no lie that DEATH NOTE is in my top five anime series of all time. In fact I would say it trades places with FULL METAL ALCHEMIST for the number one spot depending on my mood, so it certainly is destined to show up on my shelves if I ever start collecting manga.


I love L.

There is also a Japanese live action film (not the Netflix adaptation) I haven't seen yet...
I love Ryuk, too! Ha ha!
Do you watch anime or read manga? What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.