Friday, March 9, 2018

COVER CONVERSATIONS #16 - Netgalley ARC

NUMBER SIXTEEN
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Drop by and give his cover a peek over on BOOK HAVEN.

The first Friday of every month will be a book from my own shelves. Week two will be an ARC I have seen on Netgalley or Edelweiss. Week three will be a Manga or Graphic Novel; and week four will be a Nonfiction title.

VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER



NETGALLEY
GOODREADS
This is the third book in the GREENGLASS HOUSE SERIES. I have been interested in reading the first title for quite some time, and I am even more intrigued now that I see this book connects two of the author's series; it is also listed on Goodreads as the second ARCANA book.

I adore this cover, and it's the hardcover version, too! The colors and a bit of the style are reminiscent of Van Gogh, and it quickly drew my eye in the Netgalley queue.

This is the ebook and paperback artwork. To me there is no comparison.


What do you think? Do you have a color, or color combination you like to see on covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.