Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #172

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-TWO
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


No review or rating yet. I have to ask Liz from COVER TO COVER what her take was on one of the scenes before I decide between a four (3.5), or five (4.5) star rating. The above link goes to her review.


⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I read these two Middle Grades for the annual Anti-Bullying Read-A-Thon. We raised more than £275 for the DIANA AWARD'S ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN!


I am not going to say much about our buddy read because I am doing a special post about it, but we have decided to do this every year in November to celebrate Kurt Vonnegut's birthday! Next year is my pick and I have chosen my favorite, Cat's Cradle.


Back to my original read-a-thon book before the buddy read that I was loving.


I will be choosing another Vonnegut when I am done with Hocus Pocus. It will probably be one of the short story collections I have as ebooks


ADULT
MEMOIR
ISSUE RELATED
CHILD ABUSE
Publishes December 12th - Netgalley ARC
This is my next in line ARC.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.