Sunday, September 18, 2022

SHOW AND TELL
NINETEEN
SEPTEMBER DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING



I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!



THIS WAS A VERY NICE BOX!



This was the first one of these moringa teas that I didn't have to steep with another tea to mask the taste. I liked it! I'm still going to brew the rest of the bags with my favorite black currant tea, though. It will make a great flavor combination.
You can receive 30% off with code: DGB30OFF



BLISS CBD SPARKLING WATER
This product has a very unpleasant taste. It did, however, give me the CBD calm slightly drowsy effect; which is nice when you are tense or anxious. I mixed some in grape juice and it was okay.
You can get 20% off with code: HELLO20



The mouth rinse tastes okay. The toothpowder tastes like plain baking soda to me and my son, both.
Get 15% off an order with code: DGBOX15



There's no image because use of images from the website is blocked. My son likes to use shampoo bars, so I gave it to him to try. He really liked the scent, but it left his hair feeling tacky and he had to use extra conditioner.
For 40% off use code: GoodieBox40




I really like these, they are refreshing and have a nice berry taste.
For 10% off use code: goodiegoodie




I have really liked all of the previous SHIKAI CBD products for their skin moisturizing goodness. This cooling cream is wonderful! I've been having a problem with the left side of my neck and this menthol cream has helped immensely. I was skeptical because we had a plain CBD cream before and the results were very short term, but this application has been on for more than an hour and it's still helping. I also put some under my nose and it cleared up my stuffiness. Ha ha. I love that it has an herbally undertone so it doesn't smell overwhelmingly medicinal.
There is a code for 40% off: COOL40




I haved loved all the Beauty Without Cruelty products I have received, and this fragrance-free hand and body lotion was no exception. It's not greasy, absorbs well, and passes the plumps out the wrinkles on my hands test with flying colors!
For 15% off use code: dailygoodie15




I loved these! Did I mention I LOVED THESE! I thought they tasted like sunflower seeds. I love sunflower seeds. I ate the entire bag right out of my hand. Ha ha. They are super nutritious! I'm going to purchase more, and also sprinkle them on salads and put them in soup and ramen. I might even put some in baked goods.
If you use code: dailyhemp you'll received 20% off your purchase.



Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.