Sunday, September 25, 2022

THE SNIDGET ALMOST QUARTERLY SEPTEMBER 2022 - Wizarding World Festival - A Forbidden Forest Experience - Rupert Grint - Hogwarts Legacy - Magic Caster Wand - Order of the Phoenix Illustrated #HarryPotter #AForbiddenForestExperience #WizardingWorldFestival #HogwartsLegacy #MagicCasterWand #RupertGrintMovie #JimKayOrderOfThePhoenix

  

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
2022 SECOND EDITION ALMOST QUARTERLY
HARRY POTTER
EVENTS • SNEAK PEEKS • MOVIES • BOOKS • FANDOM




Hello, my magical mavens! Remember... if you want to keep up with wizarding world news in a more timely manner, you can find real-time information on our Facebook page.





J.K. Rowlings old website is back. The Rowling Library recently reposted this article from 2018 and it's a good thing they did because hardly anyone, including myself, knew about it. Ha ha. This was a big part of the original Harry Potter experience for a lot of us. Now if they could bring back the MyLeaky social site, that would be great.



Absolutely NO details other than it's a three-day event. I hope it's not at either of the parks and changes locations every year to give more fans a chance to attend.




A FORBIDDEN FOREST EXPERIENCE






LEAKYCON






The new Wizarding World Magic Caster Wand is supposed to be the ultimate wand experience. I'll be happy just to turn the lights on and off. Ha ha. I'm glad they didn't make it a character's wand.

HOGWARTS LEGACY VIDEO GAME
The release date has been pushed back to February 2023.
If you link your gaming account with your Wizarding World account you can import your house robes and wand. I wonder if at some point we will be able to import our patronus? That would be fabulous!






RUPERT GRINT IN NEW M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN MOVIE





PUBLISHES OCTOBER 11TH
My son has pre-ordered it for my birthday!

The first appearance of Luna Lovegood.

This has a third illustrator! I have the US and UK versions and am trying to figure out how to get my hands on this one, ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.