Sunday, August 14, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #18 - August Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #FreeSamples #Freebies #DailyGoodieBox

 

SHOW AND TELL
EIGHTEEN
AUGUST DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING



I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!



ANOTHER STUFFED TO THE BRIM BOX!


This is the second time we have received this tea. The first time, when I opened the teabag wrapper my nose, throat and eyes started burning. Unlike the other Tipson health teas we have had, brewing this with chai tea will not mask what I assume the taste would be. I now know that it makes my eyes burn for hours. My eyes were red and sore the next day. You will receive 20% off on their website with code: TIPSON2022



I added the Party Detox to my water bottle and the taste was okay, but when I added the Immune Support to some water it tasted extremely medicinal and stung my tongue and throat for about five minutes. I can't tell you how effective they are because I am neither sick nor hungover. I gave my son the Digestive Support and he said it tasted like tea and would be okay in hot water. I also want to mention the "instantly dissolving" isn't what we experienced. Maybe in hot water? For 15% off on the website use code: dailygoodie15
.


These are fabulous! I especially like the single serving pouch because there's no guessing how much of a bag to eat, and you can toss a pouch in your purse or backpack for a quick, yet substantial, snack. They really pack a protein punch! We had the Beyond Bacon flavor before in a Daily Goodie Box and I have been buying these regularly ever since, for snacking and to add to salads, tacos, and even ramen. Crunchsters also have 5 grams of fiber per serving as well as other important nutrients. Also important to me... they're vegan! I buy mine through my online health food store, Thrive Market, but you can get 20% off your order on the Crunchsters website using the code: Crunchsters20



I have loved every Beauty Without Cruelty product I have gotten through Daily Goodie Box, and this face wash is equally as wonderful! I have sensitive skin and it left my face feeling clean, soft, and smooth without any dryness or redness thanks to ingredients like: alpha-hydroxy acid, aloe vera, cucumber, lavender, and arnica. LOVE IT! It also has a subtle and pleasant fragrance. You can find BWC products at Walmart and on Amazon, as well as their website. Get 15% off on the BWC website with code: dailygoodie15




I didn't like the taste. It tasted like cheap berry flavored cold and flu medicine and a bit soapy. My son didn't like it either, so I'm going to put it in beet juice to mask the off-putting flavor. I use vitamin C gummies, but this also has anti-inflammatory terpenes, ginger and immune system boosting B-caryophyllene, and linaloo, so I don't want to waste it. For 50% off a website order use code: GOODIEBOX50



As you can see by the box photo we received two full-sized bars, so I gave one to my son and I kept one. Well... my son loved his bar so much he swiped mine! Ha ha. They are also vegan and gluten-free! Get 15% off with code: 15GOODIEA


MINUS 417 RICH MUD BUTTER
This vegan hand, foot and body cream is very nice! It plumped the skin up on my hands well, so the crepiness on the backs of my hands wasn't as noticeable. It's made with a blend of mineral rich Dead Sea mud and argon, olive, and almond oils. It has a gentle scent like cocoa butter. Receive 35% off a website order with code: 35goodiebox



Another wonderful sugar-free candy from Zolli! It's not as sticky as regular taffy and I loved that. Zolli candies can be found at Rite Aid, Target, and Walmart. On the Zolli website you can get 15% off with code: Goodie15

It was dark out when my son brought the box up (no sun for photos), but I wanted to try the taffy in the worst way, so I slit the back of the bag to get some out and to leave the front of the bag looking unopened. heh heh.




If you order from Thrive Market through my LINK you'll get 40% off your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.