Tuesday, March 24, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #291 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-ONE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




NOTHING...
I seem to be getting less reading done in isolation! How about you? More? The same? Less?



I'm still reading LITTLE WOMEN in between other things and I'm nearly finished with my re-read buddy read with my son of FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING. I don't know if he will want to dive right into THE TWO TOWERS, or take a break and read something else on his own. I didn't get a chance to start ABOUT BETTY'S BOOB, but I plan to start tonight



MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
NEWBERY AWARD WINNER
Published 1938 - Library Ebook Borrow
This is my Newbery book for the month.


How are you all doing?
Do you all have TP?
What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.