Tuesday, March 10, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #289 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-NINE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
DIVERSE FANTASY
Publishes March 24th 2020 - Edelweiss
I loved this re-edited Harper Teen edition as much as the self-published original, in some cases for different reasons, but the sentiment which won my heart a few years back, and made it a comfort read for me, is still alive and well within its pages. Goodreads says I've read it three times, but it's actually five because I've read the original four times!



CLASSIC
HISTORICAL FICTION
Published 1868 - Own Paperback and Kindle Ebook.
I had been shying away from re-reading this the last few years because I had seen a few too many re-read horror stories, but I am still in love with this story. My pre-teen/early teen nostalgia is genuinely palpable! I will be reading Litte Men for the furst time this year during my Year of Classics personal reading challenge.

ADULT FICTION
THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY - ONE
FANTASY
Published 1954 - Own PB and Kindle
This is for my Year of Classics personal reading challenge. I am also buddy reading it with my son. My re-read of The Hobbit in 2018 didn't go so well, but I am happy to say I am loving my re-read of The Fellowship! 



NONFICTION
Published 2012 - Hoopla Borrow
I wanted to read this last year for Women's History Month, but didn't have time. It will be my Nonfiction book for this month.

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
GRAPHIC NOVEL
ISSUE RELATED CONTEMPORARY
BREAST CANCER - RELATIONSHIPS
Published 2018 - Hoopla Borrow
I was supposed to read this last year for Women's History Month, but I had too many ARCs to finish. I am excited to get to it this time!



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.