Thursday, August 29, 2019

FURS-DAY FEATURE - August 2019

AUGUST 2019 EDITION


FURS-DAY FEATURE is hosted by my Dog Days of Summer Celebration co-host, Jolene, from JO'S BOOK BLOG. This is a random post feature, but mine will be monthly on the fourth Thursday of each month. It's a place to talk about books with animals in them, and other beastie things!


★★★★
MIDDLE GRADE
HISTORICAL FICTION
WORLD WAR II
Published August 2014
I didn't want to post about the dog books I have read this month for DOG DAYS OF SUMMER because I will be doing a wrap-up #DDOS post next week, so I decided to post about a book I read five years ago that showed up in the flashback section of one of my Tell Me Tuesday posts this month. I thought it was timely in light of the refugee detention center crisis because it is about the WWII Japanese internment camps.



There is still time to drop by and enter my international GIVEAWAY for a $15 gift card. Entries close September 5th.



Have you read any furry tales lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.