Tuesday, August 27, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #263 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-THREE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
TICKLING DRAGONS CHILDREN'S BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★
ADULT NONFICTION
MEMOIR
SCOTLAND
Publishes August 29th - NetGalley
The first 80% of the book was 80% boring. Okay all you math whiz kids what is that final total percentage? Ha ha.

★★★★★
MIDDLE GRADE
GRAPHIC NOVEL
FANTASY
DIVERSE
LGBTQ+ - DISABILITIES
Publishes September 17th 2019 - NetGalley
Just wonderful!



ADULT SCIENCE FICTION
STANDALONE
Published April 26th 2018 - own
I'm really liking it, and it's an easy smooth read, however a lot of reviews say the ending is a let down, so I'm worried. Heh heh. 

MEMOIR
BLACK CULTURE
Published 1974 - Booktube Read-Along
Once again the lovely Karen, from RUNWRIGHT READS, is reading a Maya Angelou memoir with us! We loved her reading the first book, so she decided to read the second one on her YouTube channel, too. Ms. Angelou's life is so
vibrant and inspiring I hope Karen reads all the books with us!

MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
FAMILY - DEATH - GRIEVING
SCIENCE - QUANTUM PHYSICS
Published May 2017 - own
Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS recommended this book to me. You can read Annemieke's blog review: HERE.



LITERARY FICTION
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY - HORROR
Published - January 8th 2019 - NetGalley
This is my next ARC. I am caught up on my current review books, so I'm starting to catch up on my 2019 backlist.

ADULT COMIC
PARANORMAL FANTASY
Borrowed - Hoopla
It's about a pack of dogs who fight evil paranormal activity.





FIVE YEARS AGO...




There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.