Sunday, December 13, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIFESTYLES - December 2020 Edition - Magical Holly Days

DECEMBER 2020 EDITION
MAGICAL HOLLY DAYS

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!






LET'S HAVE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY!

3-D GINGERBREAD UNICORNS
It only takes a few little tweaks to make your holidays more magical! Like making unicorn, owl, and witch gingerbread cookies; and decorating brooms with poinsettias and festive ribbons.


Celebrate Befana the Kind Christmas Witch with broomstick cookies. You could add some red, green, and gold sprinkles to make them more festive!



The only Christmas broom decorations I could find were on Etsy; no DIYs. There was one lonely inspiration image on Pinterest. I guess I will have to make one and get photos for next year!







One year when my son was six he saw a tree at a local museum decorated with Befana ornaments on a class field trip. We always went as a family to the museum's Christmas Tree Forest and he couldn't wait to show us the tree and read the Befana history plackard next to it. He became obsessed with the idea of a Christmas Witch for the next two holidays. Ha ha. I made little broom ornaments for the tree that year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.