Tuesday, December 22, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #328 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-EIGHT

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

★★★★★
CLASSIC
LORD OF THE RINGS BOOK TWO
FANTASY
Published 1954 - Own Paperback and Ebook
December is my catch-up month and one thing I wanted to finish was my LotR re-read. I am hoping to finish Return of the King by midnight on New Year's Eve. Fingers crossed!

★★★★★
NONFICTION
HISTORY
RACE RELATIONS
Published January 2018 - Hoopla Borrow
This was my December I am Listening Blackout 2020 title. I loved it. The writng was easily understood and digested. I highly recommend this book!



GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD DEATH STORY ARC
FANTASY/HUMOR
Published 1996 - Own Kindle Library
This is the December read-along selection for the TURTLE RECALL reading challenge.



GOODREADS
CLASSIC
Published 1843 - Owned Kindle Library
I have been re-reading this every Christmas Eve for the past five years.
CLASSIC
LORD OF THE RINGS BOOK THREE
Published 1955 - Own Paperback and Ebook



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.