Tuesday, April 16, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #244 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR
MY WEEKLY PULL

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



MIDDLE GRADE
SERIES #1
FANTASY
I read this because I needed a book with a plant on the cover for the Magical Read-a-Thon. The entire book was iffy, but the overly contrived and questionable ending was DOA.

★★
MEMOIR
Published February 5th - Netgalley



YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
SCIFI/DYSTOPIC
AUTISM
Published March 2016 - Owned
Finally a SciFi book for the DANCING WITH SCIFI AND FANTASY READING CHALLENGE which also fits my monthly blog theme. I am loving it, so far!

MIDDLE GRADE
SERIES #1
FANTASY/STEAM PUNK
Published February 12th 2018 - Netgally
This is my third Magical Read-a-Thon book. I needed one with a land animal on the cover for Care of Magical Creatures. I have had this ARC for a while, so it is good I am getting it read! I like it a lot.

The entire series is already available in the UK.



MIDDLE GRADE?
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATEED
LGBTQ+
Publishes April 5th - NetGalley
This will be my next ARC and it also fits my monthly blog theme.




MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.

I'll be reading these, next. I borrowed them from HOOPLA.
*I have started reading Volume One, and I need to finish them up because they return on the 18th!

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.