Tuesday, April 30, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #246 - Last. Now. Next. - Top Ten - My Weekly Pull

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX
TOP TEN
MY WEEKLY PULL

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



This was my O.W.L.s Arithmancy book, more than one author; the only stories I liked were by Leigh Bardugo, whom I love anyway, and Marissa Meyer. I liked the Cinder short story so much I might start the series!

This was my last O.W.L.s challenge book for the wandmaker career path. It was a retelling of The Snow Queen for Ancient Runes. I am hit and miss with Hoffman, and this one was a hit!

I'm all set to take my N.E.W.T.s in August!



YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
SCIFI/DYSTOPIC
AUTISM
Published March 2016 - Owned
I love this story so much! I can finally concentrate on getting it read now that my O.W.L.s are done. I'm worried it looks like it might be the only autism related book I will have time to read this month. It's also a SciFi book for the DANCING WITH SCIFI AND FANTASY READING CHALLENGE.



MIDDLE GRADE?
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATEED
LGBTQ+
Published April 5th - NetGalley
This will be my next ARC and it also fits my monthly blog theme.




MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.

I love this series to the moon and back!
There's a bonus anime movie in there, ha ha. I needed to use my five HOOPLA borrows before the month was over.

Please friend me @LaLaCanifSheWants2 on ANIME PLANET! It's like Goodreads for anime and manga.




HOSTED BY
.
THOUGHT PROVOKING QUOTES FROM
TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD

As most of you know, this is my favorite book of all time.








EBOOK DEAL
$1.99 at the time this was posted, but always check first.

And don't forget the SYNC free audiobook season has started! Thursday is the last day to download the first two books.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.