Tuesday, April 23, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #245 - Last. Now. Next. TOP TEN - First Reviews MY WEEKLY PULL - Manga

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE
TOP TEN
MY WEEKLY PULL

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



MIDDLE GRADE
SERIES #1
FANTASY/STEAMPUNK
Published February 12th 2018 - Netgally
I read this as my O.W.L.'s Care of Magical Creatures credit, for Book Roast's MAGICAL READ-ATHON, because it has a land animal on the cover.



YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
SCIFI/DYSTOPIC
AUTISM
Published March 2016 - Owned
I love this story so much! I wish I didn't have to keep setting it aside to read books for my O.W.L. exams. I am getting worried that it is looking like it might be the only autism related book I will have time to read this month. It's also a SciFi book for the DANCING WITH SCIFI AND FANTASY READING CHALLENGE.

This is my O.W.L.s Arithmancy, more than one author, book. The only story I have liked so far was by Leigh Bardugo.



MIDDLE GRADE?
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATEED
LGBTQ+
Publishes April 5th - NetGalley
This will be my next ARC and it also fits my monthly blog theme.




MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.
I loved both of these, and am over the moon about the fact that HOOPLA has them all!

Please friend me @LaLaCanifSheWants2 on ANIME PLANET! It's like Goodreads for anime and manga.




HOSTED BY
.
FIRST TEN BLOG REVIEWS

I wanted to link my blog reviews because they were my old-school, aesthetic style reviews, but when Google Plus was discontinued, even though they promised all the original Picassa platform images were archived... they were not, and all three reviews need images replaced. The author has commented that I was doing aesthetic style reviews before it became a thing, so after I repair those posts I'm going to blog about it, and add the links.

Baz Manchild book modeling my precious, precious ARCs. One of them is personalized!


Another aesthetic review with missing Picassa images. *sighs* I need to do a review of the sequel, so I might combine them when I fix this one because it looks as though these may remain a duology. They are two of my most loved books!

You guessed it... two more Picassa ravaged aesthetic posts. Oh the humanity!

And another! This is good, though, because it has reminded me I still need to review the sequel because she is just about ready to dot the last i on the third and final book!

Finally a regular format post. Now mind you, there were three or four other blog reviews deleted before this one because of bad behavior from the books' authors. I don't fool around. Ha ha.



Tin Star was the very first ARC I ever received! This is a review of the dulology. Miss Cecil made sure I received a physical ARC of the second book, even though I was only on the eARC list, so I had both of them for my bookshelf.
What was your first review?
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.