Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #131

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not really SciFi at all. It is basically a story about the psychology of self and relationships.


MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
NEWBERY AWARD WINNER
I still need a Newbery book for my January One For Tewlve Challenge, so I am going to get this read before midnight. It's only 199 pages long.

MIXED CLASSIFICATIONS
ANTHOLOGY
SCIENCE FICTION
APOCALYPTIC
DIVERSE
DISABILITIES
I am I am continuing to participate in a read-a-long for this collection of short stories with disabled MCs. You can read my newest update: HERE.


MEMOIR
MUSIC
Ugh, not getting to this book has left three categories on my ONE FOR TWELVE CHALLENGE empty! Thank goodness the challenge is cumulative. This will be the first book I read in February. It also counts towards my BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
DIVERSITY
I cannot wait to get to this!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.