Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #127

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SEVEN

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This did not read as much like literature as I was led to believe by some of the Goodreads reviews (I am wondering if they actually read it). It is however still fabulous read as a multi-story biography.

I re-read this before I started drafting my review. I liked it better the second time and ended up giving it an extra half star here in the library.
GIVEAWAY
There is an international giveaway for a signed paperback of this stunning book on my review, so make sure you stop by and enter!

MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
FANTASY
HUMOR
A fairy. A dream. And a bean burrito. This has to be the best tagline in the world!

ADULT LIT
STANDALONE
MAGICAL REALISM
ISSUE RELATED

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
SOCIAL ISSUES
CULTURAL
This my January ARC. It publishes on the 10th.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.