Tuesday, January 17, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #129

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-NINE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


None. I have been doing a lot of blogging reorganizing, so I am still on my current read.

MIXED CLASSIFICATIONS
ANTHOLOGY
SCIENCE FICTION
APOCALYPTIC
DIVERSE
DISABILITIES
I am participating in a read-a-long for this collection of short stories with disabled MCs. My first Q&A post on stories 1-4 will be up on Wednesday. I have read seven of the stories so far. Three were eh, one was okay, and three were wonderful.

ADULT
CLASSIC
AUDIOBOOK
Because I am trying not to read too far ahead for the read-a-thon, I decided to start my audiobook for this month. This listen is a reread for me and will also be my first READING REWIND post inspired by Stacee from ADVENTURES OF A BOOK JUNKIE.


MEMOIR
MUSIC
This counts as an ARC backlist, music book, and Nonfiction for my ONE FOR TWELVE CHALLENGE. It also counts towards my BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.