Tuesday, November 29, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #122

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
I was bored and restless during the first half of this story, but the back half hit it out of the park!

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
LGBTQ
▪▪▪
This is my current ARC. It published November 22nd. I have seen a lot of not so stellar reviews for this and was hesitant going into it. I must admit the first 10%, or so, was a quilt of clichés and fancy stitching, but after that it is rather enjoyable, and I don't care for assassin type stories. The female MCs each have "ungirly" strengths and skills that together make them a force to deal with!

ADULT HIGH FANTASY
FINAL IN A TRILOGY
▪▪▪
This is my next ARC. It publishes today. I am hoping that the dystopic storyline she added in book number two gets tied up and dispatched early on in the story. I was not a fan, and I would prefer if this part of the trilogy goes back to the pure High Fantasy I loved in the first book.

I added A MONSTER CALLS for "Backlist" and ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES on the "Rec'd To You" space, but even if I add OF FIRE AND STARS for "Multi POV" before December 1st, I have failed. Ha!
Is anyone doing any holiday themed reading?
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.