Tuesday, November 8, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #119

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
.TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!
▫▫▫
My NOW will have a TEASER TUESDAY hosted by BOOKS AND A BEAT.
▪▪▪
Jolene is having a GIVEAWAY of one of the last books she read, so make sure to drop by and have a look.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This book took me through so many emotions.

ADULT LIT
CONTEMPORARY
STANDALONE
ISSUE RELATED
MENTAL HEALTH
I am throughly enjoying this book. I love the way she does character development. I was drawn into the story immediately, and it is a smooth effortless read.
TEASER
"She can’t remember the last time she made breakfast for anyone. So she improvises, substituting toast for French toast, pouring glasses of soda instead of orange juice. So far, no complaints." - Faithful

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
LGBTQ
This is my next ARC. It publishes November 11th.

GOODREADS
MIDDLE GRADE
FANTASY
STANDALONE
ISSUE RELATED
ANTI BULLYING
I will be reading this as my fIrst book for the Anti Bullying Readathon. I was a few pages in last year when the readathon ended and I never got back to it because of ARCs.
I am going to be joining in the ANTI BULLYING READATHON again this year. I hope you will join us next week! Also, if you have any book suggestions for me, leave them in the comments. After I finish A Monster Calls I will be a a loss for my next read. Does anyone know if ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES would fit this readathon because I already have the ebook.

In FALL BOOKISH BINGO I filled the Horror/Paranormal square with VACUI MAGIA two weeks ago, and didn't realize it. I had nothing to add this week. A Monster Calls will count as a Backlist next week. I am going to need either a Suspence square or a Sea Creatures square. Any suggestions? Cheap suggestions because the holidays are upon us, ha ha.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.