Tuesday, November 1, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #118

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!
▫▫▫
My NOW will have a TEASER TUESDAY hosted by BOOKS AND A BEAT.

⭐⭐⭐⭐
It would be 3.5 stars here on the blog because some of the stories were stellar and others were only marginally good. It was much more Fantasy than Horror, in fact I wouldn't consider it Horror myself. It was, however, a good ambiance read for Halloween.
▫▫▫
That was it for last week because I promised too many people too many things. Ha ha. I was going to read A Monster Calls last night on Halloween, but my hip finally gave out on Sunday and reading my hardcover was too difficult temaining flat on my back. I am going to leave it on my nightstand, though, so I don't forget it again.

YOUNG ADULT
CONTEMPORARY
STANDALONE
DIVERSITY
I am ashamed to say I only managed to read one chapter of this book and it publishes today. I hope I can finish it by Thursday because my next ARC publishes today, also!
TUESDAY TEASER
"We called them her Listen Now stories, because each and every one started with “Listen now, Subhi. Listen now , Noor,” which is Queeny’s real name, but only MaĆ” calls her that. Most of the stories were good and happy." ~ The Bone Sparrow

ADULT LIT
STANDALONE
It is my next ARC and it publishes November 1, 2016.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.