Sunday, October 17, 2021

SHOW AND TELL #8 - October Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox

 
SHOW AND TELL

EIGHT

OCTOBER DAILY GOODIE BOX


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.
SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!




THIS BOX WAS PACKED FULL!


My son is a socks in the house guy, so when he saw these he grabbed them out of the box. After he put one on he came back to the living room with the other sock, so I could feel how super soft the lining was. He put it on and did a little happy dance. I'm going to purchase more pairs for him for Christmas. You can also find them on Amazon and The Grommet, but with free shipping over $25 on the Heat Holders website that seems like the best way to go.


ZOLLI BALL POPS
These only have a little bit of stevia in them, so this time I tried a couple for myself, not eating the entire lollipop in one sitting, and I want to request Zolli make bags of all blue raspberry. Yum! The kiddos will never know these are sugar-free. You can find them in just about every store including: Target, Rite Aid, CVS, and Walmart. I know my online health food store Thrive Market carries them.


ZINT COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
Again, my son and I, and all of our friends do not eat red meat, so as with all the other grass fed beef derived product samples, I sent them over to my son's one friend's house hoping his omnivore brother comes for a visit and can try it out.


These lasted about two seconds after I took the box photo. They are DELICIOUS! Find them on their website and at Walmart.


ESENTIAL ELEMENTS HYDRATION STICK PACKS
My son was happy to see these in the DGB items. We have had these before and he lkes to keep one in his backpack because he walks to and from work and when it's hot out he needs to get quick hydration when he arrives at work. These are convenient and he likes the taste.


I've been a fan of this soap for years. My great-aunt had it on the sinks in her kitchen and bathroom, and the scent brings back so many fond memories. I like to keep a bar by the kitchen sink. This is a women-owned family company, and their products are vegan and cruelty-free. I see you can purchase it at Big Lots and Walgreens. I buy it at both of my grocery stores.



My son's friend loves getting all my lavender scented items from Daily Goodie Box. She loved this hand sanitizer because not only does it smell great, it didn't leave her skin feeling dry. I guess this company is also known for its aroma therapy candles.


This is one of the prettiest loose leaf teas I've ever seen and when I opened the bag its aroma was heavenly. There was a bit of a bitter after taste to the straight tea itself, so I put some sugar and a bit of milk in it and it was so delightful I made a second cup! This tea is so pretty I'm going to be using it for Instagram photos.The Tiesta Tea Foundation was created to focus on providing assistance to those facing economic hardship, increasing acceptance and awareness of those with special needs or disabilities, as well as providing clean, safe drinking water to villages of developing countries. You can read more: HERE.





Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.