Monday, September 13, 2021

SHOW AND TELL #7 - September Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox

  

SHOW AND TELL
SEVEN
DAILY GOODIE BOX
SEPTEMBER BOX REVIEW


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.
SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!





I ATE ALL THE MOON CHEESE BEFORE I TOOK THE PHOTO!
I had to stuff the bag with a paper towel to puff it back out, ha ha. I couldn't stop eating it!

These are DELICIOUS! I am overjoyed they are available at Target and Rite-Aid. They taste like crunchy cheese curds. Yum. It's all natural and packed with protein. You can also find them at Walmart and on Amazon, as well as their website.




This is the second time I have received this great all natural product. The first time my son took it to an antique car race, and since then he and his friends have used it at two other outdoor events. No one has been bothered by mosquitos or gnats; even after dark. Getting a second full sized bottle is definitely a big win. It smells good, too! You can find it at Target, Rite-Aid, Walmart, and on Amazon.

I was already familiar with this body care company through my online health food store, Thrive Market. I have purchased several different scents of their bath soaps and have loved them all! The company is family owned and all their products are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny. I put this sample size bar in my sock drawer and my socks smell heavenly!




I sent these over to my son's friend's game night because neither one of us does well with Xylitol, and his friends thought they were good. They said kids would never know these were sugar-free. I see they can be found at Walmart, on Amazon and on Shopify.




My son tried the mango-pineapple from a previous Daily Goodie Box, and although he loved the flavor, the slippery consistency was a bit off-putting for him. We also didn't notice the collagen source was from beef and he doesn't eat red meat. I sent this can over to his friend's game night forgetting all of his friends are either vegetarian or vegan, so it will wait in their kitchen for a meat-eating visitor. I'll update this review as soon as I get some feedback.




I am that one odd person who doesn't care for the scent of lavender, so I had my son give it to one of his friends and she loves it. She says lavender is calming for her and this oil has a natural fresh lavender scent accented with passion flower. The oil is packed with essential omega fatty acids to replenish your skin and it's all natural, organic, and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free. You can find it on their website, Amazon, and from Walmart's online marketplace.



I haven't had a chance to use this Tuscan Multi-Cooker spice blend, but it certainly smells delectable! The no salt is a huge plus for me. This is a socially conscious, woman-owned company. You can find their spice blends in Walmart and on their website (which also has recipes).




Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.