Friday, October 1, 2021

FIRST FRIDAY FIVE #2 - Favorite Non-Bookish Instagram Accounts

 

FIRST FRIDAY FIVE
OCTOBER 2021
NON-BOOKISH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

I have been following Katherine's from I WISH I LIVED IN A LIBRARY and Kwante's from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND Friday Five posts, and decided to jump on the idea. My blogging has been suffering from a case of the blahs for the past year, and I thought some new features might liven things up for me! As with Katherine's feature I will have different topics which have caught my fancy.




FIVE NON-BOOKISH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS I LOVE

I'm going to try and not make these all guitarist, ha ha.




I always say my personal IG account @lalasmusicandstuff is 3G: guitars, guinea pigs, and griffons. 75% of the accounts I follow are about these three subjects. This account got its name from the G-piggies not liking the wood floors and jumping over the spaces between area rugs, like they were playing the-floor-is-lava game. These piggies helped their momma get through her breast cancer treatments and recovery. Sorry about the YouTube video, but I was unsuccessful in embedding an Instagram video.





This is Dottie the dwarf Brussels Griffon. I was unaware of dwarfism in dogs. It's extremely rare. This tiny size will not be bred for because there are serious health issues associated with canine dwarfism. She is, however, the cutest!





Another subject I love to follow with my personal account is food! I love this quirky homemade pasta account.





Amy and her husband are renovating a turn of the century Victorian home by themselves. I love old homes! Their lastest posts are about their Halloween decorating.

The library in progress.



What are some of your favorite non-bookish IG accounts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.