Tuesday, October 5, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #361 - What I'm Reading - Tidbits #AmReading #SaturdayNightGhostClub

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, ell 


Tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be 



reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what 

WHAT I'M READING
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-ONE
TIDBITS

PLEASE IGNORE BLOGGER'S WEIRDNESS
*insert one huge eyeroll*
I can't fix it...





ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION - 1980s
PARANORMAL - GHOSTS
Published August 2018 - Own Ebook
Readers on Goodreads have this shelved as both YA and Adult Fiction. I was scratching my head about the Adult Fiction, but after around 40% it becomes obvious it's not quite YA. It's also been shelved as Horror and so far it's only been mild paranormal Historical Fiction. It's quirky and I'm enjoying it. This is my second ghost themed book for my blog theme this month. I promise to be back on track with posting the books I have finished reading over the last four weeks, next Tuesday.




TIDBITS
I had a major dislocation of my hip, so my posts and blog hopping have been off kilter lately. I was hoping I would be back to my "normal" sooner than this. I did manage some blog commenting on Monday and hope to do some more on Wednesday. I was a bit better today and hope to feel even better tomorrow for my birthday. We had a family tradition on my dad's side of the family of getting an ice cream cake from Carvel for everyone's birthday, but our last Carvel went out of business a long time ago, and the ice cream cakes in the grocery store were too large and expensive, so I haven't had one in years and years. However, Carvel has smaller ice cream cakes in stores now! They're still expensive for their size, but my son bought one for me this year. *HAPPY DANCE*

I did finish my #ReadForGrace book. Are you reading a book for Grace this month?


I'm still looking for ghost story recommendations!






Are you reading any spooky books in October? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.