Sunday, October 10, 2021

TOADSTONE & BUMBERSHOOTS WITCHERY COOKERY and MAGICAL LIFESTYLES - October 2021 Edition #Witches #Halloween #HarryPotter

OCTOBER 202I EDITION


Greetings, my magical mavens! This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!



I am always encouraging everyone to seek out the magical places which are just around the corner from where you live! Don't wait to embrace and celebrate the inner witch and wizard in your life, or in this case, hobbit, only during Wizarding World trips and fantasy conventions.

ITALIAN PASTRY CHEF LIVES LIKE A HOBBIT FOR THREE YEARS
This fellow made his own magic around the corner.



Brad is my favorite of all the wizarding world themed bakers and cooks. I'm giving you the links to his accounts because he has posted sooooooo many fantastic recipes lately I wanted to show them all to you! It was difficult to choose just one for this month.


(and magical lifestyles)
Well, hello! I am starting to do some of my own posts for the Facebook page. I am hoping the posts will be about 50/50 my content and others' magical cooking and lifestyles posts by this time next year. My magical Instagram
 account is already all my own content @LaLaToadstone The Groovy Witch.





Here's a Halloween recipe for you from Castellon's Kitchen! However, Castellon's Kitchen has rebranded as GHOUL AT HEART which is a Halloween lovers dream website!

I am going to be making my own version of this with RightRice Brown Butter and Sage, vegetable "rice," and bean sprouts for our All Hallows Eve dinner.



As you may have noticed, I have rebranded my magical homes and gardens page and my Harry Potter Instagram. The purple umbrella is gone and the name has changed to:

UPDATE: Bed, Bath & Beyond is going to feature this photo on their Instagram account!
I have a new All Hallows Eve dinner tablecloth and chargers! The tablecloth is from TARGET. It seems to be out-of-stock for shipping from the website, but they still might have stock in the stores. It's as nice as anything you can get from Pottery Barn and it's only $15.00. It's 50 inches square! The printing is well done and it's 100% cotton. The black galvanized metal charger is from BED, BATH & BEYOND. I bought the eight inch tall bubble glass goblets (the photo doesn't do justice to how tall they are) from B,B&B to go with my new special occasion dishes, but they are a bit too casual. However, they look great with the bistro pasta bowls I use for our Christmas lasagna! If you want to see those bowls and the silver galvanized metal chargers I'm going to spray paint copper color for the winter holidays, go check them out on the La La Toadstone Instagram account. The little faux white pumpkin is from Target; it's only $3.00 and it says Trick or Treat on the other side.

I can put it up on top of one of my tall bookcases and if it falls it won't break or give anyone a concussion. I don't put my Halloween decor out until the fifteenth of October.

.



I'm going to try to get a moth themed dinner party album up on the Facebook page and on Pinterest in enough time to pull one off for Halloween. My witchery cookery and magical lifestyles Pinterest is still in its infancy, so don't expect too much. Ha ha.



(jack-o-lantern ideas)
(frightening Halloween ideas)
(yard cemetery tutorials)
(Halloween decor inspiration)
• 
(autumnal decor)







Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.