Thursday, September 23, 2021

FURS-DAY FEATURE #11 - September 2021 #TalkingDogs #CurmudgeonlyCat #ASpookyBook

 

SEPTEMBER 2021 EDITION


It's back! Furs-Day Feature will be live in The Library the last Thursday of every month! This feature was started by Jolene, from Jo's Book Blog, in 2019. Her blog is on indefinite hiatus, so I've decided to bring it back.
I found this interesting article on dogs and language with an embedded video titled How Dog Brains Process Speech.


THE STORY OF RORY THE CURMUDGEONLY CAT
I follow a cooking blog The David Blahg, and sometimes his posts are about his life. This one tugged at my heartstrings.


GOODREADS
This story was filled with furry and feathered friends. I really enjoyed its atomospheric overtones. It's a perfect read for spooky season!


Do you have a favorite spooky season animal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.