Tuesday, July 17, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #206 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIX

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



★★★★
I buddy read this with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS, and we are both participating in a group read of the sequel, RECORD OF A SPACEBORN FEW, with Greg from BOOK HAVEN and Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG, shortly after the third WAYFARERS book publishes at the end of July. If anyone wants to join us for the group read, let one of us know. We are doing it in a Twitter chat group DM. We have also decided to do a group re-read of the first book THE LONG WAY TO A SMALL ANGRY PLANET in January.



Biography
Music
New York City
I am finding it difficult to get back into this current Summer in the City title as a Nonfiction book. I was eating it up before I started reading A Closed and Common Orbit and now I my mind wanders when I'm reading it. This is a backlist Netgalley review book and counts towards my BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE.

I am still cruising with THE DARKEST MINDS series. I am participating in a read-a-long on Cyra's blog, RATTLE THE PAGES. I really liked the first book and I loved the second one, but I have seen some pretty low ratings for this one, even among those who liked the first two. The read-a-long includes the fourth book that releases at the end of the month, but I'm going to wait a while on reading it.



ADULT FICTION
SCIENCE FICTION
WAYFARERS SERIES #3
For the group read. It publishes July 24th.

MIDDLE GRADE
FANTASY
WILLA SERIES #1
Published July 10th - Netgalley
This is my next ARC. I thought it was publishing in August.



My October Hall🎃ween month theme this year is DEMONS, so if you have any suggestions I would love it.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.