Tuesday, July 10, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #205 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND FIVE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



★★★
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Publishes: July 24, 2018 - Edelweiss



Biography
Music
New York City
This is my current Summer in the City title. It is also a backlist Netgalley review book and counts towards my BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE.


I am buddy reading this with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS, and we will be segueing into a group read of the sequel, RECORD OF A SPACEBORN FEW, with Greg from BOOK HAVEN and Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG, shortly after the third WAYFARERS book publishes at the end of July. If anyone wants to join us for the group read, let one of us know. We are doing it on Twitter. This also counts towards the SCIFI SUMMER READING CHALLENGE and Beat the Backlist Challenge.



NONFICTION
NEW YORK CITY
This will also be a qualifying BtB Challenge book and my next Summer in the City read.

For the group read. It publishes July 24th..


My son finished A CLASH OF KINGS, A Song of Fire and Ice #2, and went to B&N to buy the next DRESDEN FILES title he needed, but they didn't have it. He bought A STORM OF SWORDS instead, but when we returned home he felt he still needed a palate cleanser, so he grabbed the fourth Dune book from my bookshelves. I was hoping he was going to wait to continue with them until I caught up with my re-reads of two and three, so we could start the second trilogy together in December. Oh well. *sighs*
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.