Wednesday, March 1, 2023

THE WENESDAY WITCH #6 - WITCH HAT ATELIER

SIX
BOOKS
GARLIC AND THE WITCH
WITCH HAT ATELIER
WITCHERY COOKERY
FAT WITCH BROWNIES
TINY WITCH THINGS

Hello, my magical mavens! It's Wednesday Witch time. This is junction between my Toadstone & Bumbershoot posts and my La La in the Library posts; with a good helping of Fantasy book topics and quiet little everyday witch things.



GRAPHIC NOVEL
MIDDLE GRADE
Published September 2022 - Libby Borrow
A charming Middle Grade graphic novel with a heartwarming message about body changes, and the fears and excitement that accompany growing up; from an enchanted vegetable's point of view. The colorful illustrations are wonderful.


MANGA
YOUNG ADULT
SERIES 1-3
Published 2017 - Libby Borrows
Alas, my last The Wednesday Witch, the original number six, from January (February?), disappeared! I went looking for it to copy past the feature masthead and intro paragraph and it was gone! Therefore I read the second Witch Hat Atelier volume, and have started the third, so I can repost the first volume. I love these books. The interior artwork is fabulous. The series is about ink magic.






I always search the word "witch" when I visit Better World Books looking for used books and this popped up last time, so I purchased one. There are over fifty recipes in it. I have heard about this bakery many times, but have never tasted any of their baked goods because I haven't been to New York City since I found out about them. I thought baking some of them myself would be the next best thing; although I did find out that they have an online store. It's too pricey for everyday food, but I did see some items that would make wonderful gifts. They also have a newsletter which gives you discount codes each month.



Their website also has a recipe file page with a drop-down menu



I love the logo for their New York City delivery service!





Perfect for every witch's car. Ha ha.



STAY MAGICAL MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.