Tuesday, June 16, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #303 - Last. Now. Next. - New To the E-Queue

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND THREE
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



★★★★
(3.5)
MEMOIR
RACE RELATIONS
ANTI-RACISM
Published 2014- Hoopla Borrow
I am going to be doing a blog post about gentle anti-racism reads for "all lives matter" debaters. I know many White folks find it more comfortable to take guidance from other White folks. Therefore, I wanted to read this book to see how insightful it was, so I could add it to the list. My, Five Gentle Anti-Racism Books to Dispel All Lives Matter Feelings, post will be going up this week.



MEMOIR
JAMAICA
Published 2007 - Own Kindle Library
This is my first #CaribAThon book. I love and adore it! It's brimming with Jamaican history, culture, and folklore.



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
FANTASY
HUMOR
Published 2004 - Hoopla Borrow/Own Shelf
My next TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE read. And how apropos, it's about putting a postal service back on its feet
i recently bought the first two Discworld Witches story arc books in these gorgeous Gollancz hard covers, and yesterday I ordered the last four. Ha ha!

ADULT HISTORICAL FICTION
Published 1996 - Hoopla Borrow
My next #CaribAThon read. I thought it was a memoir and therefore Nonfiction, but it's not. It's too late to look for another book, so I am going to break my A Year of Classics guidelines.


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.