Tuesday, June 2, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #301 - Last. Now. Next. MY WEEKLY PULL - Comics. Manga. Graphic Novels. WHAT'S BAZ READING?

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND ONE
MY WEEKLY PULL
COMICS. MANGA. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
WHAT'S BAZ READING?

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



(0)
NONFICTION
MEMOIR
MENTAL HEALTH
Published 1994 - Kindle Unlimited
Next time you want to talk about depression and someone runs the other way, you can thank people like this author.

★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
FANTASY
HUMOR
Published 1992 - Own Kindle Library
I think this one is my favorite Discworld book so far, and that's saying something because I adored the Tiffany Aching story arc. This was my fifth Discworld title for Annemieke's Discworld TURTLE RECALL READING CHALLENGE.

★★★
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
DISABILITY
NEWBERY AWARD
Published 1949 - Own Kindle Library
My Newbery Award Challenge book for May. It also counts towards my A Year of Classics challenge. For myself, as an adult, it was very interesting, but I would think a Middle Grade reader would be bored most of the time. If you are in a reading slump, and like Historical Fiction, I would highly recommend this book! It's only 120 pages, and for as easy a read as it is, it is a fully fleshed out story and the characters are well developed. I read it in one day. It's about finding other ways to accomplish things when life puts walls in your way.



ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
CLASSIC
Published 1960 - Hoopla Borrow/Own Bookshelf
My blog theme for June every year is classics, and seeing the theme for 2020 here on the blog is also classics, I have decided to re-read my favorite book of all time!



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
FANTASY
HUMOR
Published 2004 - Hoopla Borrow/Own Shelf
My next TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE read. And how apropos, it's about putting a postal service back on its feet!




BOOKS READ IN MAY
FIVE

YEAR TO DATE TOTALS
TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE  5/12
NEWBERY CHALLENGE 5/12
NONFICTION CHALLENGE 7/12
A YEAR OF CLASSICS CHALLENGE 14/36
MIDDLE GRADE - seven
YOUNG ADULT -  five
ADULT FICTION - eleven
GRAPHIC NOVELS - five
RE-READS - four



MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.

NONFICTION
BIOGRAPHY
GRAPHIC NOVEL
Published May 2016 - Hoopla Borrow
I saw this on Hoopla and it fits my A Year of Classics challenge because I can also read biographies of classic authors!




GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
DRESDEN FILES SERIES #11
PARANORMAL FANTASY
Published 2009
Baz finished reading The Queen of the Tearling and loved it! I will be buying the second title in the series for him in paperback because the hardcover of TQotT, he was reading from my shelves, received some water damage in his backpack when it rained. OH THE HORRORS! He's now back to his Dresden Files series.


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.