Tuesday, April 21, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #295 - Last. Now. Next. - New to the E-Queue

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL - BIOGRAPHICAL
JAPANESE CULTURE
Published 1956 - Hoopla Borrow
This book is about Japanese American life after the Japanese internment camps. I would have given it six stars if I could.



Greg from BOOK HAVEN is hosting a read-along of this classic. The ebook is only 25¢! We started yesterday, but the reading schedule is flexible so feel free to jump in! You can peruse Greg's introduction post: HERE, and mine: HERE.



NONFICTION
FOOD - HEALTH SCIENCE
Published April 14th 2020 - Netgalley
I realized I still needed a Nonfiction for April and this ARC was perfect. 


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.