Saturday, April 25, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIFESTYLES April 2020 Edition - Harry Potter

APRIL 2020 EDITION

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have!






I found another fabulous imbibement account on Instagram! FANTASTIC COCKTAILS AND HOW TO MAKE THEM. I am most certainly going to make a Longbottom Ice Tea this summer. Ha!

Do you think I should start a separate drinks section?





I've been having a lot of wonky dreams during this Dragon Pox pandemic, have you? From perusing social media it seems a common element has been apes and monkeys, ha ha. JKR had an ape dream recently, and I had a dream with flying monkeys in it last night! They aren't on the above list, but from consulting my dusty old dreams lexicon textbook, from my Hogwarts exchange student days... apes and monkeys can represent anything from troubles and danger, to needing more excitement and adventure in your life. It seems all of these things fit our current situation.








CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
SAVE THE USPS





Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.