Tuesday, May 28, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #250 - Last. Now. Next. - What's Baz Reading

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY
WHAT'S BAZ READING?


TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!I


LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★★
Karen's YouTube read-along PLAYLIST is fabulous!


I read more than this, but between our WiFi being wonky, and my Kindle having tantrums a few times a day... blogging time has been spotty at best. I'll add the other books next week.



This book is my heart! Everyone needs to read it. Mrs. G is my hero. I aspire to be just like her when I'm ninety-two!



YOUNG ADULT?
STANDALONE
 HISTORICAL FICTION 1980s
AUSTRALIA
CULTURAL/POVERTY
Published April 2nd - Netgalley
YES I WILL GET THIS READ, HA HA!
This will be my next ARC. I have a question mark after YA because even though it is a coming of age story, no one has it shelved as YA.


Next month was supposed to be my classics themed month, but I've gotten so behind that it will be catch up month instead.




This is the second book in Cornelia Funke's MIRROR WORLD SERIES. I think he read the first book during his winter break from university. What is going to be tricky is the first two hardcovers I have are from before the rewrites that were done, and the third one is post rewrite. I need to read up on the differences before he gets to the third book. He's about half way finished with Fearless and he says he likes them better than Funke's INKWORLD books. I might have to disown him. Ha ha.


Because of school we never got to our annual Kurt Vonnegut buddy read in November, so the month has been switched to June and we will still be reading my favorite, CAT'S CRADLE. We alternate who choses the book each year. I have been buying him each book in paperback, so when I'm gone he will have them all to remember our reads together.


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.