Thursday, May 23, 2019

FURS-DAY FEATURE - May 2019


MAY 2019 EDITION

FURS-DAY FEATURE is hosted by my Dog Days of Summer Celebration co-host, Jolene, from JO'S BOOK BLOG. This is a random post feature, but mine will be monthly on the fourth Thursday of each month. It's a place to talk about books with animals in them, and other beastie things!




I am reading a book with a possibly sapient (sentient) dog in it, THE HIEROPHANT'S DAUGHTER, but I'm going to wait to talk about it here because I want to be able to link my Goodreads review. However I will tell you that the dog is a border collie!


R.I.P. GRUMPY CAT
Tardar Sauce AKA "Grumpy Cat" the internet meme star passed away at age seven last week. You can watch a video montage of Tardar Sauce from the NY Times article: HERE.





The big news from the Wizarding World has been all the buzz about the Orlando theme park's soon-to-open "story coaster" based around the beloved half-giant grounds keeper and teacher of Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts, Hagrid, and his flying motorbike...






credit

POTTERMORE

THE LEAKY CAULDRON NEWS

Have you been doing any furry reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.