Tuesday, May 21, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #249 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!I

Jolene has some wonderful photos of some of her signed and collector quality books for the TTT prompt this week, so be sure to hop over and check it out.

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★★
(4.5)
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
Published March 25th - Netgalley
I haven't put up a review on Gooodreads, yet, but this story was wonderful. It was a little slow to start, hence the point five deduction. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

★★★★★
GRAPHIC NOVEL SERIES
Borrowed from Hoopla
I am still loving this series and highly recommend it. It's about college students.



GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
THE DISGRACED MARTYR SERIES #1
DYSTOPIAN/HORROR/FANTASY
VAMPIRE ZOMBIE GODS
Published May 19th - Netgalley
Yes, you read that right... vampire zombie Gods. I really enjoy this author although she doesn't seem to be too many Goodreads readers' cup of tea. That's a shame because she's a damn good writer. I hope she can find her audience. This is the second title I have read by this author. I'm happy she sent me a physical copy for Bookstagram photos because I love the cover!



YOUNG ADULT?
STANDALONE
 HISTORICAL FICTION 1980s
AUSTRALIA
CULTURAL/POVERTY
Published April 2nd - Netgalley
This will be my next ARC. I have a question mark after YA because even though it is a coming of age story, no one has it shelved as YA.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.