Wednesday, February 6, 2019

WEDNESDAY WHATNOT - Waiting On. Wanting To Read. Wishing For. - FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION

FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION
WAITING ON. WANTING TO READ. WISHING FOR.



I'll be linking up with BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG on Thursday, for books I've been meaning to read, and CAN'T-WAIT WEDNESDAY for my waiting-ons and wishing-fors.



I'm waiting on my HARRY POTTER CULTUREFLY BOX. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow which is perfect because it will be HARRY POTTER BOOK NIGHT! I try to stay away from Walmart because of their questionable employee/employer practices, but sometimes the need is too great. I love the way they don't think Potterheads will know what the mystery item is. Ha ha. I found this unboxing on YouTube that's quick and to the point...







I have been wanting to read this for a while now. There are a lot of love/hate reviews for it on GOODREADS. Heh heh. I had it on my list for January, but obviously I didn't get to it. I am going to try my best to read it this month!






I've requested this on Edelweiss, and am not so patiently wishing for an approval. Ha ha. If you want to know why just check out this GOODREADS SYNOPSIS. It publishes May 7th.


 What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.