Thursday, February 14, 2019

BOOK JACKET - February 2019 - Cover Love - Bookstagram Boost

FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION
♥ COVER LOVE ♥
⚫ THE COVER MADE ME DO IT ⚫
♦ BOOKSTAGRAM BEAUTIES ♦

I am linking up my monthly Book Jacket posts with Carole's Random Life in Book's,
BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG for my THE COVER MADE ME DO IT.




⚫ THE COVER MADE ME DO IT ⚫

I thought I would mention this during Black History Month. It's about the Detroit Race Riots in 1967. I would read it this year, but I'm reading all Black women authors. I might get to it during Women's History Month in March. It's told from a White civil rights, and women's rights, activist's POV. It's free on Kindle Unlimited.



♥ COVER LOVE ♥

.
I first saw this book cover on Instagram in one of THE SUNNY LIBRARIAN'S fabulous Bookstagram photos. When I went to add it on Goodreads I saw the covers for some of his other books and fell in love.


I am hoping I adore this author because I would love these on my bookshelves! I am also hoping my son will like them because his Cellular Biology major has strayed over into an Environmental emphasis.



 ♦ BOOKSTAGRAM BEAUTIES 



What book have you bought for the cover, but still need to read?
Are there any authors you hope you'll love because of the covers on their books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.