Saturday, July 14, 2018

BOOSTAGRAM BOOST - July 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST
JULY 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST is a monthly meme hosted by Aimee from AIMEE ALWAYS for featuring Bookstagrammers you love who have under 1K followers. I will be featuring one Instagram account, a favorite photo, or two, I saw in my feed, and my own most liked photo from the previous month. I might also throw in pics of props I have found at the dollar store, or links to instructionals I have come across while surfing the web! I'll see you here the second Saturday of each month. I also follow some great artists and photographers, so I will randomly be adding them here and there, too!




Ri needs more followers, for sure! Look at these lovely photos.





Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS only needs five more follows for 1K! Please help a hard working mom of an adventurous toddler out. 


Ellen's kitten, Reynolds, is so sweet!





MOST LIKED FROM JUNE

Tell me who some of your favorite Bookstagrammers are.
You can find me here @LaLaCanifshewants2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.