Sunday, June 3, 2018

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #167 - My Life in a Vacuum


NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

CONVERSATIONS
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
The GDPR, Don't Be Scared

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.



Vacuum shopping SUCKS! Ha ha. I need a canister vacuum with a long hose attachment so I don't have to hyper flex my joints. Most of our apartment is bare floor so our upright vacuum with its squirrely short accordion hose isn't cutting it. I wanted to spend $80-$100, but the only model that was what I needed was a $200 Shark. Boo hiss. We went to four different stores! I even broke down and went to Walmart (I boycott because of their employee policies). If anyone has seen something on line let me know.




I want to say if there is something that you do like play an instrument, dance, paint, etc... try to at least continue to do a little bit of it. I really wish I had been playing guitar while my son was growing up. I think it would have been nice for both of us.




I love watching the river. There are ducks, too, but they hangout up by the bridge.




ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE / COMPANION
HISTORICAL FANTASY - 1880 NEW YORK CITY
FEMINISM
I am in L-O-V-E with this book! Do you hear me... LOVE!




PURCHASED
STELLA USED BOOKS
VIA AMAZON
After I found and purchased the other "nonfiction" type Dr. Seuss book club title from the early '60s, which I didn't have anymore, THE WHALES GO BY, I looked for this one because it was the other book I read so many times it fell apart. I was delighted to find it for $6.95 with free shipping, but this is not the edition they advertised, which was the one I needed...
The Beginner Books logo is missing and just like the books I complained about last week, it's another library discard with the stamps crossed out in wide marker and discard written in black marker in the front and back. Why can they not just be truthful about these books? I will be sending it back. I hope it's not a huge hassle because I bought it through Amazon.




Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS was talking anime on her Sunday post last week and said she had joined ANIME PLANET (like a Goodreads for anime and manga). She said she likes it better than My Anime List, so I checked it out and I do, too. If you want to join and add us, Michelle is @shadowrose96 and I'm @LaLaCanifshewants2. You can also follow my son @awkwardseabass, but he doesn't follow anyone; he says it just invites drama. Ha ha.





THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN

*There will always be a chance of a third random: CONVERSATIONSTAG YOU'RE ITDOWN THE TBR HOLE, RAVE/RANT REVIEW, AS SEEN IN TV, or PIN IT. HAUL IT. DO IT! post.

Have a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.