Tuesday, June 5, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #200 - Last. Now. Next - May Reading Wrap-Up

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED
MAY READING WRAP-UP
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



200 TELL ME TUESDAYS!
I was going to do a special post with a giveaway, but there is already too much stuff in this post because it's the May wrap-up edition, sooooooo... stay tuned for next week and we'll have some fun and a giveaway!



The last week of work before summer break is CRAZY!


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE / COMPANION
HISTORICAL FANTASY - 1880 NEW YORK CITY
FEMINISM
I don't want this book to end.


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SUSPENSE - MYSTERY - THRILLER
Publishes June 19th - Netgalley
This is my next review ARC. I know it's way out of my comfort zone, but it has several elements in it that personally intrigue me.



SIDDHARTHA - 60¢ - for a reread
AUTO FLICK - Goodreads win
BENEATH THESE STARS - Kindle freebie
WHEN DRAGONS... - Goodreads win



I READ FOUR BOOKS
REVIEW ARCS
SHEETS ★★★★
FURYBORN ★★1/2
BEAT THE BACKLIST CHALLENGE - MAY
WHEN DIMPLE MET RISHI ★★1/2
THE DARKEST MINDS ★★★★
14/50
TEAM

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.