Saturday, June 9, 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST - June 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST
JUNE 2018

BOOKSTAGRAM BOOST is a monthly meme hosted by Aimee from AIMEE ALWAYS for featuring Bookstagrammers you love who have under 1K followers. I will be featuring one Instagram account, a favorite photo I saw in my feed, and my most liked photo from the previous month. I might also throw in pics of props I have found at the dollar store, or links to instructionals I have found while surfing the web! I will see you here the second Saturday of each month. I also follow some great artists and photographers, so I will randomly be adding them here and there, too!





LAST MONTH'S BOOST






This is LANA READS. Can you believe she only has 675 followers on this gorgeous account? I can't!





New York Public Library features these wonderful BOOK FACE swaps on Fridays. I Love following their IG account!






FROM MAY


Tell me who some of your favorite Bookstagrammers are.
You can find me here @LaLaCanifshewants2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.