Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #150

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


★★★★★
This is a graphic novel for kids.

"Not so long ago, in the back of a dryer very much like yours, three buttons, a pluck of wool, and a ball of lint bumped into each other so hard they didn't come apart. They wiggled and twitched, and soon Lint Boy was born."

There were some awful Goodreads reviews saying that only kids would enjoy it. Isn't that basically the purpose of a Children's book. People are absurd.

 ★★★★★
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
MEMOIR
ISSUE RELATED
MUSIC
NETGALLEY ARC
I Loved it! The Kindle edition is only $2.99 right now. The UK ebook is £1.99.


Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS and I are buddy reading this fourth book in the Tiffany Aching DISCWORLD arc, and our ship is sinking. We need a box of tissues. *sniffs*


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
ISSUE RELATED
RACISM/CLASSISM
BIRACIAL CHILDREN
NETGALLEY ARC
This is set in 1992, the year my son was born. It published last week.


If anyone is interested I made a page for my current ARC schedule. It even has a backlist on it. I was getting tired of losing my notebook app list every time one of my Kindles died. If you see anything on the backlist you read and loved, let me know!

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.