Tuesday, June 7, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #98

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Pili from IN LOVE WITH HANDMADE
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST
 
MY GOODREADS REVIEW
I loved it, by the way.

NOW
I haven't started it yet, but I will sometime today. I love the cover!

NEXT
I have a lot of ARCs that publish before this one does on July 5th, but after struggling though The Loose Ends List and then having to jump right into a book that needed to be finished for a tour, I have decided to give myself a little treat. 


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.