Tuesday, June 14, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #99


TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Pili from IN LOVE WITH HANDMADE
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


NOW
My LAST, NOW, and NEXT are exactly the same as last week because I re-read MEMORIES OF ASH right after I finished it the first time (it was that good), and I just started THE LIE TREE (so far it is meh). So, I thought I would give you a list of what I am planning on reading during my summer vacation free of ARCs!

RUIN AND RISING
THE SCORPIO RACES
WEE FREE MEN
UNWIND
BONE GAP
DANCE OF THE RED DEATH
A GATHERING OF SHADOWS
THE ARCHITECT OF SONG
INKED
THE CURSED CHILD
THE DREAM THIEVES
BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE
THE RAVEN KING
NEVERNIGHT
I know this is an ARC, but I need it!
&
Finish reading THE GOLDFINCH

Have you read any of these?

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.