Sunday, May 29, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #62

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.

CLICK IMAGES FOR LINKS

I tell you all about the nine levels of hell that is THE LOOSE ENDS LIST.

I tell you about my favorite time of the day.

I tell you about books I have changed my opinion of; some better, some lesser.

 I took down my header image. I was thinking even though it was simple it still made for a tad bit much busyness because I have a sidebar. 
The new Disqus comment section is working out great! I get more replies to my replies now. I love it.

BOUGHT
I won one of three $10.00 gift cards from Talitha Nelle at VICTORIAN SOUL CRITIQUES in her blogversary giveaway. I opted for BETTER WORLD BOOKS over Amazon because for every book you purchase they donate one, and there is free shipping internationally! They have used books, but I opted to go with a new book. It only cost me $6.00 after my gift card. I now have three of the five Fairyland books in hardcover.

PUBLISHER MAIL
Quirk books is now sending me unsolicited books. Yay! I received two yesterday, but haven't had the chance to get pics yet.

I am now Nightvaling thanks to Heather's book and podcast review on RANDOM REDHEADED RAMBLINGS: HERE. And if you are on PINTEREST visit her NIGHTVALE board: HERE. She has found a ton of fabulous things.

PAGES UNBOUND REVIEWS had an intriguing take on plagiarism: HERE.

It is Cait's blogversary over at PAPER FURY. She is celebrating FIVE YEARS: HERE. She is having several stellar bookish giveaways, so make sure to visit and have some cake!

Have a ridiculously enjoyable week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.