Sunday, May 22, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #61


THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.


I tell you all about why THE LOOSE ENDS LIST is popping my eyeballs out.

Books I picked up on a whim.

I know, yet another two post uninspired week. Maybe next week will be better!

BOOK OUTLET
I am collecting this series in hardcover. When my order from Better World Books comes next week, I will have three of the five.

This is the second book in the MIRROR WORLD series by the author of the INKHEART books. I have the first one in hardcover, too. They changed the covers after I bought the first one. It is okay. I have seen worse.I wish they had kept the spine font the same. They are the same height and that is a plus. It would be nice if publishers would sell the dust jackets with the newer cover art, so you could swap them out. There are going to be five books in this series.
AND
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT CORNELIA FUNKE IS WRITING A SEQUEL SERIES FOR THE INKHEART BOOKS! IT IS SET FIVE YEARS AFTER INKDEATH, AND FARID IS IN IT!
*TWIRLING*

AUDIBLE
Audible is having their two months for $1.98 special going on again so I bought this with my first credit!

When I first saw the cover below I thought it was a parody.
It's not. That is one seriously misplaced lightening bolt; especially with that title. I thought someone had written a story where the heroine had magical flatulence!

And this gem.
You can now lick your cat via...
Watching the Kickstarter video is an entertainment must. Heh heh.



Elizabeth's review post, A BOOK THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ, on SO LONG... & THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH, was insightful and compelling and you can read it: HERE.

Cyra from RATTLING THE PAGES was reading a Historical Fiction story about WWII, and she composed a post about BAD ASS WOMEN FROM WORLD WAR II for her feature, A Glimpse Back In Time, and you can read it: HERE.


Have a marvelous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.