Tuesday, May 31, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #97

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Shannon from REX ROBOT REVIEWS
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


This book's real title should be The Penises and Rich White People Problems List. Remember how I said I was angry because the publisher's age rating was YA 18+ Grade 13 and I said the book should therefore be NA not YA? Well, when I went to cross post my review to Edelweiss, I saw that it has been changed to YA 14+ grades 9-17. I am speechless. It will have the honor of being my very first Rant Review.


This pubbed on May 7th and I should have read it before my last two ARCs. My old Kindle died and I cannot access my notebook contents with this Kindle and my ARC reading order list is in that notebook. I have just been guessing with the release dates and I was seriously off with this one. I need to make an on deck list on Goodreads. 

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.