Tuesday, May 24, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #96

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining us this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Go have a peek at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

There is no "LAST" this week because I am still struggling through this atrocity. I should be done today. I kept at it hoping the pages full of penis references, and nicknames such as "Tits" and "Assy" were going to have a gigantic change arc pay-off, but I read a couple of the bad reviews last night and it doesn't look like the MC has a grand enough epiphany to make up for all of the sesationalized sexual stuff, clichés, and stereotyping. Plus, the MC is suppsed to be a science whizz and thinks you can physically see the equator. I didn't think anyone thought that regardless of IQ. Plus, this Astronomy expert MC thinks there are millions of constellations. There are eighty-eight. 

I cannot wait to dive into this one. I devoured the first book SUNBOLT, and I have seen nothing but wonderful reviews for this sequel. Pili posted a fabulous review on her blog: HERE.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.